26th Apr, 2023
"The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them." Pr 20:7 NLT
Here are six ingredients which are always found in lasting success:
(1) Information. If you don't stay informed, you will be left behind.
(2) Intuition. This is sometimes referred to as "to know in your knower."
(3) Initiative. This is when you are willing to step out in faith and act on what you know intuitively.
() Intentionality. This is when you are willing to set specific goals and timelines for reaching them.
(5) Intensity. This calls for more than starting power, it requires staying power.
(6) Integrity. This is the glue that holds the previous five things together. And it's rooted in that private life you develop alone with God. We often hear architects, engineers, and builders say, "This building has structural integrity." What do they mean? That the public beauty of a tall skyscraper relies on its private, unseen foundation that is dug deep into the earth and solidly constructed. It is that hidden life of a building that brings structural integrity. Likewise, it's the hidden life of a fruit tree -the unseen root system that digs deep into the earth-that produces those juicy, delectable fruits.
And so it is with you. Integrity must be rooted in your private life. Don't wait until you're thrust into the public arena before paying attention to your integrity, for then you will have waited until it's too late. Your talent may bring you success, but it takes character to protect and maintain your success. The truth is that when your integrity is rooted in your private world, it's reflected in your personal world, your professional world, and your public world.
It takes character to protect and maintain your success.