14th Sep, 2022
Instead of worrying, stand on God's
"Be strong and courageous. Be not afraid or dismayed…for there is...with us...our God to help us." 2Ch 32:7-8 AMPC
Have you lost your sense of peace? Is your mind besieged with worry? If so, begin to program your thinking with these Bible promises-write them down, carry them with you, and read them regularly:
(1) "The Lord…watches over you...stands beside you…..keeps you from all harm..watches over your life...keeps watch..as you come and go" (Ps 121:5-8 NLT).
(2) "Those who know your name trust in you, for you..have never forsaken those who seek you" (Ps 9:10 NIV).
(3) "Our fears for today...worries about tomorrow…even the powers of hell... nothing in all creation will...separate us from the love of God" (Ro 8:38-39 NLT).
(4) "They will fight against you, but..not prevail...for I am with you to save...and deliver you" (Jer 15:20 NKJV).
(5) "You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and …..rest in safety" (Job 11:18 NIV).
(6) "| will lie down in peace and sleep, for though I am alone… Lord, you will keep me safe" (Ps 4:8 TLB).
(7) "in the world you have...distress and frustration; but... [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]!....! have…. [deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you]" (Jn 16:33 AMPC).
(8) "Be not afraid or dismayed….for the battle is not yours, but God's" (2Ch 20:15 AMPC).
(9) "Fear not...When you pass through the waters…they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned" (Isa 43:1-2 NKJV).
(10) "I will rescue you…..declares the Lord; you will not be given into the hands of those you fear" (Jer 39:17 NIV).